Worship With Us
As we maintain our healthy distance, we wanted to bring you online options for your Sabbath time, entitled “Sofa Sanctuary”. Please feel free to wait until Sunday to view the online content we’ve created or view it when you find the best time to quiet your mind for worship.
In-person indoor worship is temporarily suspended. See details here.
Every other Sunday, we will have a live 3:00pm ZOOM WORSHIP. Details and link will be emailed on the Friday before and a recording of that zoom worship will be available the following Tuesday. Zoom worship services are planned for January 31, February 14 and following.
On the alternate Sundays, we will have a 3:00pm outdoor worship service, contingent upon the weather. We will also offer a 10:00am zoom coffee fellowship on these particular Sundays. Outdoor worship and coffee fellowships are planned for January 24, February 7, and following.
Click here for our Sofa Sanctuary for January 24
BIBLE STUDY LESSONS
Click here to view the latest New Testament Lessons with Alex
“Don’t fret or worry. Instead of worrying, pray. Let petitions and praises shape your worries into prayers, letting God know your concerns. Before you know it, a sense of God’s wholeness, everything coming together for good, will come and settle you down. It’s wonderful what happens when Christ displaces worry at the center of your life.” Philippians 4:6-7 (The Message)
WE CAN HELP!
If you need assistance picking up groceries, medications, or other essentials due to health vulnerability, FPC wants to help!
Karen Anthony is coordinating volunteers to pick up and deliver essential items – if you need help or wish to help out, please contact her at email@example.com or 404-217-3921
Alternate Giving Ideas
Since we aren’t able to meet together for the time being, several members have asked for alternate ways to give. We currently have these options:
1) Online Giving. Click here to give online.
2) Mail us a physical check. PLEASE NOTE: We have members checking the church mail daily to ensure the safety of mailed contributions.
Our address is:
Fayette Presbyterian Church
791 Forrest Ave
Fayetteville, GA 30214
3) Set up online automated checks through your bank. Then your bank will send us a check, either one time or as often as you specify. Here are the basic steps to do this:
– You must have access to your account online.
– Find a link to “Bill-pay” on your bank’s website.
– Add the church as a vendor, using the address above.
– Specify amount and any other details it asks.
– You can add your envelope number as a memo line, optionally.
4) We can have a volunteer pick up your contribution – please contact Karen if you need this option (firstname.lastname@example.org or 404-217-3921)
5) We have installed a locked drop box under the pull-through awning, next to the double doors. This will be emptied regularly.