Present Word Class. We have a new Bible study on Sunday mornings. Please join us in the Fellowship Hall starting at 9:15am. Our study is based on the Present Word series of Bible studies. The first one we will use says, “This quarter examines God’s call in stories from the New Testament. The greatest call came to Jesus. Other calls in the NT led to the extension of Christian ministry into the known world.” Through these studies, we also think about our own sense of God’s call during this time in our lives. Present Word follows the Uniform Lesson Series which covers all of the major Bible studies over a 6 year period. Wear a mask and we will socially distance. Bring a cup of coffee if you like!
Worship With Us
Worship is back indoors! Join us in the sanctuary on Sundays at 10:30am. Please follow all health precautions, including wearing a mask. We will continue offering recorded videos of live worship for those who cannot attend in person yet; these will be uploaded on Mondays. See details here. NEW! Nursery is now available during Worship. Please view our new health procedures here.
Click here for our recorded worship for May 2, the 5th Sunday of Easter.
Click here for our recorded worship for May 9, the 6th Sunday of Easter (available May 10).
Our hope is that many of you are able to join us in person on Sunday mornings. However, we will continue to record our services and upload them on Mondays to reach all of our congregants and friends who have joined us along the way.
“Don’t fret or worry. Instead of worrying, pray. Let petitions and praises shape your worries into prayers, letting God know your concerns. Before you know it, a sense of God’s wholeness, everything coming together for good, will come and settle you down. It’s wonderful what happens when Christ displaces worry at the center of your life.” Philippians 4:6-7 (The Message)
Alternate Giving Ideas
Since we aren’t able to meet together for the time being, several members have asked for alternate ways to give. We currently have these options:
1) Online Giving. Click here to give online.
2) Mail us a physical check. PLEASE NOTE: We have members checking the church mail daily to ensure the safety of mailed contributions.
Our address is:
Fayette Presbyterian Church
791 Forrest Ave
Fayetteville, GA 30214
3) Set up online automated checks through your bank. Then your bank will send us a check, either one time or as often as you specify. Here are the basic steps to do this:
– You must have access to your account online.
– Find a link to “Bill-pay” on your bank’s website.
– Add the church as a vendor, using the address above.
– Specify amount and any other details it asks.
– You can add your envelope number as a memo line, optionally.
4) We can have a volunteer pick up your contribution – please contact Karen if you need this option (firstname.lastname@example.org or 404-217-3921)
5) We have installed a locked drop box under the pull-through awning, next to the double doors. This will be emptied regularly.