The Session has decided to cancel all group meetings at the church until further notice. We will not have services or fellowship events during this health crisis. The office will be open on Tuesday and Thursday from 9:00-3:00. The staff would prefer phone calls or emails instead of a visit, but feel free to drop by if you need to pick something up or drop something off. If you have a personal emergency, please text or call Alex on his cell at (770) 990-9578.
As we maintain our healthy distance, we wanted to bring you online options for your Sabbath time, entitled “Sofa Sanctuary”. Please feel free to wait until Sunday to view the online content we’ve created or view it when you find the best time to quiet your mind for worship. Also available are online versions of Sunday School for kids, youth, and adults, which we’ve named “LivingRoom Lessons”.
“Don’t fret or worry. Instead of worrying, pray. Let petitions and praises shape your worries into prayers, letting God know your concerns. Before you know it, a sense of God’s wholeness, everything coming together for good, will come and settle you down. It’s wonderful what happens when Christ displaces worry at the center of your life.” Philippians 4:6-7 (The Message)
WE CAN HELP!
If you need assistance picking up groceries, medications, or other essentials due to health vulnerability, FPC wants to help!
Karen Anthony is coordinating volunteers to pick up and deliver essential items – if you need help or wish to help out, please contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org or 404-217-3921
Alternate Giving Ideas
Since we aren’t able to meet together for the time being, several members have asked for alternate ways to give. We currently have three options:
1) Mail us a physical check. Our address is:
Fayette Presbyterian Church
791 Forrest Ave
Fayetteville, GA 30214
2) Set up online automated checks through your bank. Then your bank will send us a check, either one time or as often as you specify. Here are the basic steps to do this:
– You must have access to your account online.
– Find a link to “Bill-pay” on your bank’s website.
– Add the church as a vendor, using the address above.
– Specify amount and any other details it asks.
– You can add in your envelope number as a memo line.
3) We can have a volunteer pick up your contribution – please contact Karen if you need this option (email@example.com or 404-217-3921)